On items that require custom cutting we do not allow returns or refunds.
- Trace your tool outline onto rear liner of the foam sheet (Black or Blue)
- Cut foam to shape using an exacto knife or cutter.
- Remove the peel and stick adhesive an align with the secondary foam (Red or Yellow)
- Insert completed 2- Piece foam into desired position. (Drawer or other areas desired)
- Dimensions: Custom Size (1/2 thick 'primary', 1/4 thick 'secondary')
- Available Color Combinations: Top (Black or Blue) Bottom (Red or Yellow) Black / Red, Black / Yellow, Blue / Red and Blue / Yellow
- 4lb per cubic ft cross-link closed cell foam
- Extremely durable, yet easy to cut
- Contamination resistant
- Top piece - 1/2 Inch Thick
- Top piece comes with white (PSA) Peel Stick Adhesive for tracing tools
- Top Colors - Blue or Black
- Bottom Colors - 1/4" Inch Thick
- Bottom Colors - Red or Yellow
Take Your 5s Program To The Next Level
Posted by David M on Jun 21st 2019
I personally added a 1/4" to the dimensions of my order so that it would not be too small and used a straight edge to cut the difference to fit my tool box. The original cut was precise to the dimension that I requested. The foam is soft enough to cut but firm enough to hold tools in place. I used a Dremel tool to cut my tool shapes and that caused the glue to stick to the paper on the back a bit, but with a small pick the paper was able to be removed. Took some time thou. The wax paper on the back is hard to draw on. You will need a sharpy, as regular pens wont write on the gloss paper nor will a pencil. This would be helpful to change in the future. My order was shipped and received on time with no issues. The cuts were straight and am pleased with my purchase. I also spent $300 on my purchase and would do so again. My tool box looks quite well.