On items that require custom cutting we do not allow returns or refunds.
- Trace your tool outline onto rear liner of the foam sheet (Black or Blue)
- Cut foam to shape using an exacto knife or cutter.
- Remove the peel and stick adhesive an align with the secondary foam (Red or Yellow)
- Insert completed 2- Piece foam into desired position. (Drawer or other areas desired)
- Dimensions: Custom Size (1/2 thick 'primary', 1/4 thick 'secondary')
- Available Color Combinations: Top (Black or Blue) Bottom (Red or Yellow) Black / Red, Black / Yellow, Blue / Red and Blue / Yellow
- 4lb per cubic ft cross-link closed cell foam
- Extremely durable, yet easy to cut
- Contamination resistant
- Top piece - 1/2 Inch Thick
- Top piece comes with white (PSA) Peel Stick Adhesive for tracing tools
- Top Colors - Blue or Black
- Bottom Colors - 1/4" Inch Thick
- Bottom Colors - Red or Yellow
Take Your 5s Program To The Next Level
Posted by David M on Jun 21st 2019
I personally added a 1/4" to the dimensions of my order so that it would not be too small and used a straight edge to cut the difference to fit my tool box. The original cut was precise to the dimension that I requested. The foam is soft enough to cut but firm enough to hold tools in place. I used a Dremel tool to cut my tool shapes and that caused the glue to stick to the paper on the back a bit, but with a small pick the paper was able to be removed. Took some time thou. The wax paper on the back is hard to draw on. You will need a sharpy, as regular pens wont write on the gloss paper nor will a pencil. This would be helpful to change in the future. My order was shipped and received on time with no issues. The cuts were straight and am pleased with my purchase. I also spent $300 on my purchase and would do so again. My tool box looks quite well.
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.