Custom Cut To Size Tool Foam
- Custom Cut Foam
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
On items that require custom cutting we do not allow returns or refunds.
- Trace your tool outline onto rear liner of the foam sheet (Black or Blue)
- Cut foam to shape using an exacto knife or cutter.
- Remove the peel and stick adhesive an align with the secondary foam (Red or Yellow)
- Insert completed 2- Piece foam into desired position. (Drawer or other areas desired)
- Dimensions: Custom Size (1/2 thick 'primary', 1/4 thick 'secondary')
- Available Color Combinations: Top (Black or Blue) Bottom (Red or Yellow) Black / Red, Black / Yellow, Blue / Red and Blue / Yellow
- 4lb per cubic ft cross-link closed cell foam
- Extremely durable, yet easy to cut
- Contamination resistant
- Top piece - 1/2 Inch Thick
- Top piece comes with white (PSA) Peel Stick Adhesive for tracing tools
- Top Colors - Blue or Black
- Bottom Colors - 1/4" Inch Thick
- Bottom Colors - Red or Yellow
Take Your 5s Program To The Next Level
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I personally added a 1/4" to the dimensions of my order so that it would not be too small and used a straight edge to cut the difference to fit my tool box. The original cut was precise to the dimension that I requested. The foam is soft enough to cut but firm enough to hold tools in place. I used a Dremel tool to cut my tool shapes and that caused the glue to stick to the paper on the back a bit, but with a small pick the paper was able to be removed. Took some time thou. The wax paper on the back is hard to draw on. You will need a sharpy, as regular pens wont write on the gloss paper nor will a pencil. This would be helpful to change in the future. My order was shipped and received on time with no issues. The cuts were straight and am pleased with my purchase. I also spent $300 on my purchase and would do so again. My tool box looks quite well.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.