Value Stream Mapping is used for the documentation and analysis of the flow of materials and information which bring a product or service to market. Our Value Stream Mapping Solution Package provides all the information, materials and techniques needed to effectively lead your own Value Stream Mapping Program. As all of our Solution Packages, the VSM Solution Package is action oriented using a mixture of training room learning and shop floor implementation. Structuring the package around a teach-do format allows the scope of analysis to be large enough to develop a comprehensive improvement plan with a current state map as well as a future state map.
* VSM Facilitator Guide (1) – A comprehensive, easy to use facilitator guide for training employees and guide the group through Value Stream Mapping.
* VSM Preparation Guide (1) – The guide contains a systematic approach to preparing and executing successful workshops in Value Stream Mapping and is included with the purchase of a solution package. It helps the Facilitator (trainer) prepare for the event, is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
* VSM Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) – The Digital Media CD is the focal point for training as it links the facilitator guide with the participant workbook by displaying in sequence the presentation information for the workshop. Designed using Flash technology, the presentation is a cut above anything designed in PowerPoint. It is the latest technology in presentation format, using dynamic formatting, user functionality and projection of image and content.
* VSM Participant Workbook (8) – Designed with the participants in mind, this workbook is used during the Value Stream Mapping workshop and retained for reference. The workbook combines information, illustrations, key questions and space for note-taking. It includes a self-assessment form for participants to test their understanding of principles communicated during the workshop.
* Product Family Matrix (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms to record product process families for your products. The families are based on processes of flow, not physical characteristics of the product
* Histogram Analysis Form (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms. This form records and identifies business cycle considerations when performing a VSM analysis. The 11 x 14 inch Histogram Analysis form allows the participants to identify seasonality or cyclical changes in product demand. By considering this in the analysis, participants are able to make correct decisions with the design of the new value streams.
* Pareto Analysis (P/Q Analysis) Form (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms for illustrating product variety and volume for the business. This form lists the products by type and volume to visually show which products are the most popular.
* Data Box with Post-it® Technology Pad (1) – A 4x7 pad of custom forms are the primary data collection tool for value stream mapping. These Data Boxes allow your team to observe, document and retain information that is critical for the current state as well as the future state maps. The Data Boxes use 3M technology to allow the participants to display the data for each observed process instantly on the value stream map. These are essential for any value stream mapping program.
* Kaizen Improvement Burst with Post-it® Technology Pad (1) – A 3 5/8 x 3 1/2 pad of custom forms used as a tool to write down ideas while brainstorming to improve the current state and future state maps. The Kaizen Bursts use 3M technology to allow the participants to display their ideas easily on the current state and future state maps. These immediately document ideas.
* Just In Time Poster (1) – A full color visual aid used during training and posted in work areas as a reference to the Just In Time (JIT) principles of Value Stream Mapping.
* 7 Wastes of Operations Poster (1) – A full color visual aid to be used during training and posted in work areas to remind staff to continuously eliminate waste.
* Commandments for Continuous Improvement Poster (1) – A full color poster to support and be the cornerstone of your Value Stream Mapping Workshop. It encompasses the fundamental philosophy behind Kaizen while reminding participants how to problem solve as a team.
* VSM: Value Stream Mapping Poster (1) – A full color poster supports a trainer using Enna's Value Stream Mapping Program referencing an overview of the steps of creating Value Stream Maps.
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.