TPM is a system that focuses your energies on eliminating down-time and unexpected losses in order to bring your productivity to world-class standards. Enna’s TPM implementation and training package will allow you to institute a robust system that focuses on standardizing practices and reducing your maintenance needs. Your employees will develop a customized Total Productive Maintenance system based upon the tools that they learn throughout the workshop, leading your organization to increased productivity and the elimination of unplanned downtime.
* TPM Facilitator Guide (1) – A comprehensive, easy to use facilitator guide for training employees and guiding the group through the entire event.
* TPM Preparation Guide (1) – The guide contains a systematic approach to preparing and executing successful TPM workshops and is included with the purchase of a solution package. It helps the Facilitator (trainer) prepare for the event, is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
* TPM Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) – The Digital Media CD is the focal point for training as it links the facilitator guide with the participant workbook by displaying in sequence the presentation information for the workshop. Designed using Flash technology, the presentation is a cut above anything designed in PowerPoint. It is the latest technology in presentation format, using dynamic formatting, user functionality and projection of image and content.
* TPM Participant Workbook (8) – Designed with the participants in mind, this workbook is used during the TPM workshop and retained for reference. The workbook combines information, illustrations, key questions and space for note-taking. It includes a self-assessment form for participants to test their understanding of principles communicated during the workshop.
* Abnormality Assessment Form (1) – This essential form is used to provide criteria for benchmarking TPM projects and for getting objective measurements for each element of TPM.
* OEE Work Sheet (1) – This is a worksheet to help participants understand the dynamics of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness as a tool for increasing a machines ability, performance, and quality.
* TPM Inspection Form (1) – The Inspection Form is used to provide a plan-view highlight of the processes required at an area of responsibility.
* TPM Inspection Cards (1) – TPM Inspection Cards are attached to a machine in accordance with their respective areas on the TPM Inspection Form.
* One-Point Lesson (1) – The One-Point Lesson form is a tool structured to motivate the trainer to establish all important activities that help to effectively and efficiently communicate TPM training concepts to workshop participants and employees.
* TPM Tag Register (1) – Use these forms to log all tagged items during the TPM workshop, as well as a tool for continuous improvement after the workshop.
* TPM Tag Flow Chart (1) – This reference chart is used to properly fill out a TPM Tag.
* 30 Day TPM Action Log (1) – This 11 x 14 pad of forms is used to document the actions to be taken over the 30 days following the completion of a TPM workshop. This form tracks identified TPM issues discovered that could not be completed during the workshop.
* Autonomous Maintenance Form (1) – The Autonomous Maintenance Form is the last form to create before implementing a new TPM system. This form contains all the essential information needed to successfully realize your TPM program.
* TPM Blue Tags (100) – TPM Tags are effective communication labels that help ensure your project team and maintenance staff are working together.
* 6 Major Types of Equipment Losses Poster (1) – A full color poster highlighting the six types of equipment losses that affect your OEE.
* 7 Types of Abnormalities Poster (1) – Classifying the types of abnormalities, this poster is a bright tool to be used both in the training room and on the shop floor.
* 5 Pillars of TPM Development Poster (1) – This poster is derived from classic Total Productive Maintenance principles and covers the commitment necessary for TPM to succeed.
* 7 Autonomous Maintenance Steps Poster (1) – A full color poster summarizing the seven steps to maintaining autonomous maintenance.
* The Lean Mindset Poster (1) – A full color reminder of how to successfully grow through having a Lean Mindset, to be used during training and posted in work areas after.
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.