- Lean Training Materials
- Lean Videos
- Standard Work - Developing and Supporting Standard Work Video Course
Once you understand the benefits, and foundational elements, of Standard Work, you can begin developing a Standard Work program in your own organization. This DVD, broken into 3 chapters, will help you dive deeper into the tools and methodologies that will guide you to a well-rounded system for your organization. This DVD consists of 12 videos with a total running time of 30:44.
Course 1 - Developing Standard Work (3 Videos)
The first chapter of the DVD illustrates the three main areas of focus to begin developing your own Standard Work system, including how to analyze and standardize your workplace.
- Video 1 - Analysis
- Video 2 - Waste Elimination
- Video 3 - Standardization
Course 2 - The Supporting Elements of Standard Work (5 Videos)
The second chapter outlines the industry standard tools and techniques that form the supports to help any Standard Work initiative not only succeed but gain support and thrive in any organization.
- Video 1 - Kaizen Activity
- Video 2 - Incorporating Maintenenance into Standard Work
- Video 3 - Standards and Quality
- Video 4 - Training and Skills Evaluation
- Video 5 - Standard Work Manual
Course 3 - The Essential Forms of Standard Work (4 Videos)
Finally, this DVD concludes with a review and explanation of the standard forms that are used to keep a Standard Work program on track, as well as examples of how to fill the forms out.
- Video 1 - Standard Work Forms - Parts Production Capacity Worktable
- Video 2 - Standard Work Forms - Standard Work Combination Sheet
- Video 3 - Standard Work Forms - Work Methods Chart
- Video 4 - Standard Work Forms - Standard Work Sheet
Number of Videos - 12
Running length - 30:44