Quick and Easy Kaizen is the most effective and powerful way to implement a practical and sustainable employee-led improvement system by encompassing the often-ignored, human (employee) side of Lean manufacturing. Enna’s Quick and Easy Kaizen is authored by Norman Bodek and made popular by his award winning Shingo Prize book, Quick and Easy Kaizen: The Idea Generator. This training package recognizes that the employee performing the work is the expert concerning his/her job function and should be given the power to make changes to his/her work environment. Quick and Easy Kaizen trains employees to be responsible for improvements on a daily basis.
* Quick and Easy Kaizen Facilitator Guide (1) – A comprehensive, easy to use facilitator guide for training employees and guiding the group through Quick and Easy Kaizen.
* Quick and Easy Kaizen Preparation Guide (1) – The guide contains a systematic approach to preparing and executing successful Quick and Easy Kaizen workshops and is included with the purchase of a solution package. It helps the Facilitator (trainer) prepare for the event, is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
* Quick and Easy Kaizen Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) – The Digital Media CD is the focal point for training as it links the facilitator guide with the participant workbook by displaying in sequence the presentation information for the workshop. Designed using Flash technology, the presentation is a cut above anything designed in PowerPoint. It is the latest technology in presentation format, using dynamic formatting, user functionality and projection of image and content.
* Quick and Easy Kaizen Participant Workbook (8) – Designed with the participants in mind, this workbook is used during the Quick and Easy Kaizen workshop and retained for reference. The workbook combines information, illustrations, key questions and space for note-taking. It includes a self-assessment form for participants to test their understanding of principles communicated during the workshop.
* Quick and Easy Kaizen Form (200) – These 8½ x 11 two-part NCR forms are used by employees to record ideas for Quick and Easy Kaizen. These forms are central to the documentation of ideas.
* Kaizen Poster (2) – A full color visual aid to be used during training and posted in work areas as a reference to Kaizen principles.
* 8 Wastes of Lean Poster (2) – A full color visual aid to be used during Quick and Easy Kaizen training and posted in work areas to remind staff of the need to continually reduce the Eight Wastes of Lean.