The Mobile In-House Sign Shop (MIHSS) contains everything you need to make your own signs quickly and easily at a fraction of the cost to buy signs. The MIHSS consists of a custom built, heavy-duty 5S Crash Cart, a vinyl cutting plotter, Gemini CP professional sign making software and a starter kit (laptop not included).
You will save time and money by having the mobility and speed to tackle 5S and Lean programs within your organization. Load 5S products onto the cart and go from location to location where you can create on the spot signs for your facility. Storing 5S products on the MIHSS eliminates time spent searching and makes it easier to sustain 5S and Lean programs.
- Solid wood work surface (36.75" x 25")
- Four adjustable shelves including: 1) Inverted plotter shelf with shelf-liner (36" x 24"). 2) First In, First Out (FIFO) shelf (36" x 24") with 12 section dividers. 3) Laptop computer shelf (25" x 12"). 4) Laser Level shelf (6" x 2.75") (Laser not included.)
- Two baskets
- Pushing handle
- Locking and unlocking casters
- Height adjusters
- Overall dimensions: 36" x 24" x 42" max. (L x W x H)
NOTE: This item ships out in 5 packages. The UPS Ground shipping charge is around $127.00.
(The sales order will be adjusted to reflect the actual shipping charge.)
- TARTER KIT containing the following Hardware & Software items:
- Faber 2000 Plotter-Cuts the design created in Gemini CP software onto adhesive vinyl.
- Gemini CP Professional Sign Making Software is user friendly software with everything you need to make signs quickly and easily!
- Factory Makeover DVD; Watch our system in action!
Sign Making Tools:
- Squeegees (3)
- Scissors (2)
- Weeding Tool (2)
- Tape Measure (1)
- 16" x 50' Roll of Vinyl
- 24" x 24" White PVC Sign Board
- 12" x 24" White PVC Sign Board
- 12" x 12" White PVC Sign Board
- 2' x 6' Banner
- 25' Roll of Yellow Floor-Mark
- 15" x 300' Application Tape
- Webex Live On-Line Training
- 1 Year Complete Technical Support/Service
Make vs. Buy
Calculate your savings
Instead of buying your signs from an outside resource, use the Mobile In-House Sign Shop to make your own signs, quickly and easily, at a fraction of the cost.
Is the Sign Shop right for you?
Do you use tools such as printers, laminators, label makers to create visual controls, communications or signs in your facility? Do you purchase signs from an outside supplier for safety, operations or continuous improvement? Do you have challenges such as cost, timing, and quality when purchasing these signs from an outside source? Do you create or purchase any other type of performance or metric boards in your facility? Do you ever have the need for promotional banners or signs?
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.