The purpose of a Kaizen Workshop is to facilitate the mindset of small, incremental changes that add up to greater overall improvements. By tapping into the creative talents of everyone, you can steadily reduce waste and increase your efficiency. This DVD provides all the essential elements to effectively implement a Kaizen Workshop and sustain the benefits. We have organized the video training into three major sections. This DVD consists of 24 videos with a total running time of 62:27.
Course 1 - Value of the Kaizen Workshop (3 Videos)
The first section introduces the concepts within the Kaizen Workshop, highlighting and outlining the process of conducting a workshop.
- Video 1 - Why Kaizen Workshops
- Video 2 - What is a Kaizen Workshop
- Video 3 - The Kaizen Workshop Process
Course 2 - Stages of the Kaizen Workshop Process (9 Videos)
The next section provides a detailed step-by-step outline of the stages of a Kaizen Workshop and how to best utilize the outline to run your own Kaizen Workshop.
- Video 1 - Targeting an Area to Improve
- Video 2 - Current State Analysis
- Video 3 - 5S Exercise
- Video 4 - Creating One-Piece Flow
- Video 5 - Trial Run & Cycle Time Analysis
- Video 6 - Documenting the New Standard
- Video 7 - Maintaining Momentum: The 30 Day Action Plan
- Video 8 - Continuing Kaizen: Kaizen Newspaper
- Video 9 - Conclusion to the Kaizen Workshop Process
Course 3 - Review of the Key Kaizen Workshop Forms (12 Videos)
The third and final section builds on this knowledge by providing a comprehensive overview of all the best-practice forms and analytical tools used a Kaizen Workshop. Each of the 12 videos in this last section provide examples of how the forms should be filled out and used, helping to guide you in your documentation and implementation of your own Kaizen Workshop.
- Video 1 - Motion Diagram
- Video 2 - 7 Wastes Observation Worksheet
- Video 3 - Time Observation Form
- Video 4 - Time Bar Graph
- Video 5 - Distance and Tasks Chart
- Video 6 - 5S Evaluation Review Form
- Video 7 - 5S Map
- Video 8 - Red Tag Register
- Video 9 - Standard Work Combination Sheet
- Video 10 - Standard Work Sheet
- Video 11 - 30 Day Action List
- Video 12 - Kaizen Newspaper
Number of Videos - 24
Running length - 62:27