- Trace your tool outline onto rear liner of the foam sheet (Black or Blue)
- Cut foam to shape using an exacto knife or cutter.
- Remove the peel and stick adhesive an align with the secondary foam (Red or Yellow)
- Insert completed 2- Piece foam into desired position. (Drawer or other areas desired)
- Dimensions: 16.5x 36.75 for Craftsman Model# # 113668 (1/2 thick 'primary', 1/4 thick 'secondary')
- Available Color Combinations: Top (Black or Blue) Bottom (Red or Yellow) Black / Red, Black / Yellow, Blue / Red and Blue / Yellow
- 4lb per cubic ft cross-link closed cell foam
- Extremely durable, yet easy to cut
- Contamination resistant
- Top piece - 1/2 Inch Thick
- Top piece comes with white (PSA) Peel Stick Adhesive for tracing tools
- Top Colors - Blue or Black
- Bottom Colors - 1/4" Inch Thick
- Bottom Colors - Red or Yellow
Take Your 5s Program To The Next Level
Posted by Unknown on Sep 18th 2019
Fairly good. As advertised Not bad for do it yourselfers
Useful but expensive + backing paper issues
Posted by Andy P. on Nov 2nd 2016
This stuff is awesome for organizing tool carts at work. But dang, it can be pricey for what amounts to two colored slabs of foam with some sticky on the back of one. If you need thicker foam in some areas, it's starts to get cost prohibitive pretty fast. I wish I could use this stuff at home, in the office, everywhere really...but no way for this price (and this is the cheapest I could find it).
My only complaint about the actual item is that the backing paper is resistant to almost all forms of marking, and wrinkled in spots. This makes it harder to trace the outline of your tools (an already tricky task). If it was wax paper or something, it would be easier to write on.