Custom Foam Tool Kits 16.5" x 36.75"
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Trace your tool outline onto rear liner of the foam sheet (Black or Blue)
- Cut foam to shape using an exacto knife or cutter.
- Remove the peel and stick adhesive an align with the secondary foam (Red or Yellow)
- Insert completed 2- Piece foam into desired position. (Drawer or other areas desired)
- Dimensions: 16.5x 36.75 for Craftsman Model# # 113668 (1/2 thick 'primary', 1/4 thick 'secondary')
- Available Color Combinations: Top (Black or Blue) Bottom (Red or Yellow) Black / Red, Black / Yellow, Blue / Red and Blue / Yellow
- 4lb per cubic ft cross-link closed cell foam
- Extremely durable, yet easy to cut
- Contamination resistant
- Top piece - 1/2 Inch Thick
- Top piece comes with white (PSA) Peel Stick Adhesive for tracing tools
- Top Colors - Blue or Black
- Bottom Colors - 1/4" Inch Thick
- Bottom Colors - Red or Yellow
Take Your 5s Program To The Next Level
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fairly good. As advertised Not bad for do it yourselfers
This stuff is awesome for organizing tool carts at work. But dang, it can be pricey for what amounts to two colored slabs of foam with some sticky on the back of one. If you need thicker foam in some areas, it's starts to get cost prohibitive pretty fast. I wish I could use this stuff at home, in the office, everywhere really...but no way for this price (and this is the cheapest I could find it).
My only complaint about the actual item is that the backing paper is resistant to almost all forms of marking, and wrinkled in spots. This makes it harder to trace the outline of your tools (an already tricky task). If it was wax paper or something, it would be easier to write on.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.