One of the most critical tools to generate rapid sustainable Kaizen improvements is a successful training program. Enna’s Classic Kaizen Workshop Solution Package is a solid foundation for training that will engage your business teams, utilizing proven techniques to help your employees realize more streamlined manufacturing and overall business processes. The dramatic improvements your organization will realize by implementing the tools and methods learned throughout the workshop will provide the evidence necessary to create a sustainable, long-term Kaizen program.
* Classic Kaizen Workshop Facilitator Guide (1) – A comprehensive, easy to use facilitator guide for training employees and guiding the group through the entire Classic Kaizen Workshop event.
* Classic Kaizen Workshop Preparation Guide (1) – The guide contains a systematic approach to preparing and executing successful Classic Kaizen workshops and is included with the purchase of a solution package. It helps the Facilitator (trainer) prepare for the event, is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
* Classic Kaizen Workshop Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) – The Digital Media CD is the focal point for training as it links the facilitator guide with the participant workbook by displaying in sequence the presentation information for the workshop. Designed using Flash technology, the presentation is a cut above anything designed in PowerPoint. It is the latest technology in presentation format, using dynamic formatting, user functionality and projection of image and content.
* Classic Kaizen Workshop Participant Workbook (8) – Designed with the participants in mind, this workbook is used during the Classic Kaizen workshop and retained for reference. The workbook combines information, illustrations, key questions and space for note-taking. It includes a self-assessment form for participants to test their understanding of principles communicated during the workshop.
* Standard Worksheet (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms that presents the work sequence, Takt time, processes, and workcell layout.
* Standard Work Combination Sheet (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms that allows you to chart the Takt time of work sequences for a single worker doing standard work.
* Time Bar Graph (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms that creates detailed time graphs for different products and processes.
* Time Observation (1) – An 8 ½ x 11 pad of forms that is used to track the average Takt times for each step of a particular process.
* Distance and Tasks Graph (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms for charting tasks and distance traveled to make it easier to diagram the flow.
* 7 Wastes Observation Form (1) – A pad of template forms; the form is used as an analysis tool for assessing opportunities for elimination of wastes in each department.
* Motion Diagram Form (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms used to model motion during machine setup or changeover of model type. A great visual tool for demonstrating amount of travel.
* 5S Map (1) – This 11 x 14 form has a dual purpose: to provide a current state map at the beginning of the workshop and a revised current state map at the end of the workshop.
* 5S Red Tag Register (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms; this form tracks and logs each 5S Red Tagged item, its classification, and the course of action to be taken regarding the Red Tagged item. It provides a focal point of control and reference for tracking movement of materials and equipment.
* 30 Day Action List (1) – This 11 x 14 pad of forms is the center of communications for problems that are discovered during the workshop which cannot be solved immediately. The 30 Day Action List describes activities, assigns responsibility for completion, and provides possible solutions to the discovered problems.
* 5S Evaluation Review Form (1) – An 11 x 14 pad of forms that is essential for 5S activity and setting benchmarks for work areas in order to provide an objective measurement. This form assesses all 5S steps; Sort, Straighten/Set in Order, Sweep/Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.
* 5S Red Tags (50) – Red Tags are used to keep the process of change going throughout the 5S workshop while remaining organized in the process.
* Kaizen Poster (1) – A full color reminder of how to successfully grow through Kaizen; to be used during training and posted in work areas after.
* The 5S’s of Lean Poster (1) – This poster reinforces the building blocks of 5S Lean Manufacturing with eye-catching graphics and clear, concise summaries.
* 7 Wastes of Operations Poster (1) – A full color visual aid to be used during training and posted in work areas to remind staff to continuously eliminate waste.
* Commandments for Continuous Improvement Poster (1) – A full color poster to support your Lean Manufacturing Workshop. It encompasses the fundamental philosophy behind Lean Thinking while reminding participants how to problem solve as a team.
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.