- History Overview of the 5S’s
- 5S and Visual Systems
- The Benefits of 5S
- How 5S Eliminates Waste
To provide our customers with the most personalized options for their organization, we developed our 5S Training Package to reflect both versions of the 5S translations. Please choose the Training Package that fits the verbiage of your organization. The differences (in verbiage only) are: compare
2. Putting 5S to Work (explain each S)
- Straighten/Set In Order
3. Five S and Teamwork (Workshop Portion)
- 5S Evaluation Team
- 5S Photography Team
- 5S Mapping Team
- 5S Red Tag Register
- 5S 30 Day Action Log
- 5S Sustainment Schedule
4. 5S Kaizen Project (Supportive)
- Executing the Project
- Management Presentation
* 5S Preparation Guide (1) – The guide contains a systematic approach to preparing and executing successful workshops in 5S and is included with the purchase of a solution package. It helps the first time trainer prepare for the event, is a reference manual for timing, scheduling, and the overall process of the workshop.
* 5S Facilitator Digital Media CD (1) – Designed using Flash technology, the 5S presentation is a cut above anything that could be designed in PowerPoint. Latest technology in presentation format using dynamic formatting and projection of image and content.
* 5S Participant Workbook (8) – Designed with the participants in mind, this workbook will be used during the workshop and retained for reference. These workbooks combine information, illustrations, key questions, and space for note taking. Includes a self assessment form to test understanding of principles communicated during the workshop.
* 5S Red Tag Register (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms that logs all items identified by red tagging.
* 5S 30 Day Action Log (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms for the entry of action items to be implemented in the 5S area within the next 30 days.
* 5S Map (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms for recording a birds-eye view of the area for referencing layout and 5S related opportunities.
* 5S Sustainment Schedule (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms for the scheduling ongoing activities to maintain 5S in an area until a permanent solution can be found.
* 5S Evaluation Review Form (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms, for participants, managers, supervisor, or whoever is responsible for benchmarking and auditing 5S in an area on a periodic basis.
* 5S Red Tags (100) – These oversized 5S tags are designed with usefulness in mind. Large enough to record information but small enough to be useful, Enna's 5S Red Tags allow for the control and structure of the sort step of 5S. Each Red Tag has been pre-threaded for ease of use.
* 5S Poster (2) – A full color visual aid to be used during training and posted in work areas as a reference to the 5S principles.
* 7 Wastes of Operations Poster (2) – A full color visual aid to be used during 5S trainingand posted in work areas to remind staff to continuously eliminate waste.
|Product Tab||Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et malesuada fames|
|Dehoncus||Faucibus orci luctus et ultrices|
|Destibulum Metus||Quisque rutrum rhoncus risus eget faucibus|
|Blandit Neques||Nam volutpat velit vitae felis pharetra ut destibulum|
Suspendisse tempor accumsan consectetur. Praesent sed adipiscing urna. Ut dignissim sodales mauris eget elementum. Sed at eros ipsum. Suspendisse lacinia, metus in sodales sodales, massa nisi congue neque, vel dictum magna orci commodo turpis. Cras sit amet blandit nulla. Quisque sollicitudin, felis ac pretium euismod loremous ligula condimentum sem, eget rutrum nulla urna in dui. Duis ornare mattis tortor nec mattis diam ultrices non.
Sed ullamcorper placerat turpis at dapibus. Nulla ut mi sed turpis semper molestie. Aenean a felis id augue convallis feugiat. Suspendisse a eros tempor, tincidunt massa a, mollis eros. Curabitur nisl dui, volutpat ac magna id, scelerisque ultricies purus. Donec in metus sit amet risus feugiat lacinia non quis ante. Integer in euismod urna. Donec imperdiet posuere leo, a porttitor nulla ullamcorper non.